Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July, Rottweiler-Style!


Image from The T-Shirt Game
Happy Fourth of July, everyone!  I hope you're all relaxing with friends and family, enjoying the day.  My Lars woke up with a headache and a fever this morning, so the kids have been lounging in front of television watching cartoons all morning.  Later on, we'll head over to my parents' house for some splashing in the pool and Grampa's BBQ dinner, followed by fireworks and sparklers for the kids. 

I found the cutest Rottweiler garden flag when I was searching for a Fourth of July image for this post.  Too bad I didn't have the foresight to order this a couple of weeks ago:


Rottweiler Patriotic Garden Flag, from PetCareLive.com

I hope Lars feels better soon.  He always seems to get sick on holidays!

No comments: